Best tips for Scooter Owners.Scooters, Mopeds, MotorBikes, Motorcycles

Scooter Tips

I have a foreign driving licence?

If you hold a valid Community licence and you are visiting Great Britain, you can drive any vehicle for as long as your licence remains valid. The appropriate full entitlement for the vehicle you wish to drive must be shown on your licence. The countries included are: Austria, Greece, Poland, Belgium, Hungary, Portugal, Czech Republic, Ireland, Slovenia Republic of Cyprus Italy Slovakia Denmark Latvia Spain Estonia Lithuania Sweden Finland Luxembourg United Kingdom France Malta

Source: DVLA